As I joked recently with my own life coach, the irony that I’ve recently published A Confident Heart during a period of time where my confidence has been most tested in my personal life has not been lost on me.
Confidence: The feeling or belief that one can have faith in or rely on someone or something
What I’ve realised even more about confidence since publishing this baby.
- How fleeting confidence can be. Ridiculously fleeting. And therefore so important to continually work on and stretch.
- How much our outer world can affect our inner world even when we are conscious of the balance between our own positive and negative thinking.
- How quick I can be to self-criticise and put myself down physically even when challenging and trying circumstances say zero about me personally or physically. And for me, this is a quick slip and return to old unhealthy patterns (you can read about my past here).
- How much trusting in myself and following my good feelings, my heart and my intuition when it comes to decision making, correlates with me living a fulfilling vibrant life.
At my lowest in January, I used the exercises in this book one evening to help pull myself up and out of my negative emotions. And it helped, it was the start of feeling better for me. I put this book together in the year previous, during a time when I needed it most. I created A Confident Heart for myself before I did anybody else. It’s the book that sparked an idea, a thought for me in my work here- a heart based series of workbooks that my clients can access easily, whenever they need.
If you’re in your head you’re dead. Live life from your heart.
So who is this book meant for? Who was it written for?
This book is for you if:
– You are going through a challenging life transition.
– Have lost your mojo and motivation (a little or a lot).
– Find you are holding yourself back from doing the things you really wish (or know) you should be doing.
– Feel directionless or stuck in your life.
– Desire to feel greater confidence, positivity and purpose.
– Have let fear and negativity take the driver’s seat in your life for too long.
– Want to inspire positive change in your own life.
If you have already purchased your own copy I’d love to know, what did A Confident Heart inspire you to do differently in your own life?
And if you haven’t purchased your own copy yet you can here.